Last Mile Delivery
Retailers, manufacturers, construction professionals, resellers and more rely on Econo-Courier for their smaller scale logistics and warehousing needs. Our nimble boutique-style service handles everything from inventory management to light assembly before shipping, creating your own full-service shipping and distribution facility on our premises.
Simply put, our warehousing services and customizable capabilities offer unprecedented convenience and flexibility for small-business owners that large commercial warehouses are not set up or willing to do.
Improve your operations and cash flow
By using our warehouse, you can run a more efficient operation and maintain better cash flow by only buying and stocking what you need, when you need it or buying in bulk for savings. Our trucks will deliver your goods to you at a pre-scheduled date and time or on demand; the choice is yours.
When there is limited on-site space at your place of business; we can receive your product deliveries, store it, and then ship out in various configurations to your location, to your customers, or anywhere else. This capability also allows you to be more responsive to your customers’ needs.
Econo-Courier’s full-service logistics and warehousing services include:
- Receiving inventory by the carton, pallet, crate or floor-loaded freight
- Full inventory management – our automated inventory control keeps your assets organized, safe and secure, 24 hours a day. We provide on-site asset reconciliation and real-time inventory level reports
- Manage “just in time” deliveries of non-perishables for small businesses – we’ll warehouse your bulk purchase and deliver just what you need, when you need it
- Re-box, re-sort and re-label products for resellers
- Repacking cartons or pallets for delivery; break down bulk shipments into smaller lots for shipping according to your needs or those of your customers
- Light assembly of merchandise out of the box
- Same day deliveries of your products throughout the region
- Out-of-region and cross-country shipping via common carrier of your choice or through our brokerage
- Product inspection of received goods
- Last-mile delivery at a specified time to a specific location. We can break down these deliveries by recipient, day or time and split large deliveries as needed. This is especially helpful for construction sites, retail remodels and multi-unit projects that have unique last-mile specifications
Our 35,000-square-foot warehouse is located in northern New Jersey with easy access to the greater New York metropolitan region and all major highways; our geographic location enables us to provide same-day delivery services. (Delivery to further destinations can also be arranged.)
Econo-Courier’s staff is trained and facility is equipped to meet all your logistics needs. We provide you with bills of lading, proof of delivery/shipment, and any other documentation your team requires to make your logistics as streamlined and easy as possible.
Econo-Courier has been a member of the Customized Logistics and Delivery Association (CLDA) since its founding. It is the largest trade association in the industry for providing time-critical and last-mile deliveries.
We are also members of the following professional associations: